Answered By: Toni Armstrong Last Updated: Feb 27, 2018 Views: 2
Answered By: Toni Armstrong
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2018 Views: 2
First, there are a few rules:
- A group may reserve a room for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.
- No more than 2 hours per day.
- Rooms may be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Back-to-back reservations using different group members’ names is not allowed and will not be accepted.
- A reservations will be canceled if a group does not appear within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time.
To schedule rooms 203A, 305, and 317, visit this link.
- Select time slots in half-hour increments. If you want to book from 12pm-2pm choose the slots:
- Then choose "Continue."
- Enter your name and email address
- The booking will be tentative until you confirm it. An email will be sent to you-- be sure to click "Confirm" in the email to finish booking the room. You must confirm within one hour or you will lose the booking.
- You will also be able to cancel a booking from the same email!
To book the Prouty Room (402), the largest study room, call (508-793-7461) or visit the circulation desk.